Vectorform is known as a dynamic, creative and ever-evolving user experience studio specializing in emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As an elite team of artists, engineers, entrepreneurs and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to create the next iconic experience.|
What distinguishes Vectorform is our high-level of collaboration. There are virtually no boundaries between disciplines such as development and design. Everyone works seamlessly together. The candidate must prepare to absorb the multidisciplinary approach and culture within Vectorform. The candidate is expected to demonstrate excellence in leadership, communication, collaboration, and completely own the user experience. The willingness and confidence to innovate, take risks, and present concepts to a room of seasoned engineers and marketing officials is critical to the success of this role.
The candidate will play a key role in the design, wireframing / storyboarding of a ground-breaking cross-computing platform solutions. As a visionary designer, the candidate will have proven consumer design experience for computing and/or and mobile devices. The candidate will be a part of a truly talented, multi-disciplinary team collaborating with other Interaction Visual Designers, Motion Designers, Information Architects, Developers and Engineers.
• Preferable design degree or diploma
• Minimum of 5+ years experience in an interactive design role
• Expert level in Illustrator and Photoshop
• Excellent portfolio
• Written comprehension skills
• Electronic rendering skills combined with an appreciation of layout and design, typography, good understanding of user interface fundamentals
• Understanding of design for content management systems, usability and accessibility practice and customer focus are essential.