Diagnostic Medical Imaging Radiography Faculty
College of DuPage seeks a full-time, tenure track faculty member to teach Diagnostic Medical Imaging Radiography courses. Additional duties include advising students, curriculum development, committee work and possible program coordination. Opportunities may exist to teach a flexible schedule that may include teaching assignments on days, evenings and weekends.
DUTIES OF POSITION:
This position is available August, 2013. Starting salaries are dependent on education and experience. College of DuPage also offers a generous benefits plan.
- AAS degree or certificate in DMIR and a bachelor's degree in related field.
- ARRT certification or equivalent and registration in the pertinent discipline.
- Current IEMA state license.
- A Master's degree in related field is required.
- 3 years of equivalent full time experience in the professional discipline (Radiography).
- 2 years full time experience as either a program director, didactic instructor, clinical instructor, clinical coordinator or clinical lab supervisor in a Radiography program.
- Credential(s) in another imaging discipline such as Mammography, CT, CIRS, Radiation Therapy or similar field with significantly strenghten application.
- Experience working with classroom technology and online instruction is preferred.
Teaching at College of DuPage is enhanced and enlivened through institutional support of faculty creatively engaging in instructional development, research to improve student learning and remaining current in their field of specialty.
The student population at the college is diverse in ethnicity, gender, language, age and background. College of DuPage is an AA/EO employer and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of its faculty.
To apply please submit your electronic application, unofficial transcripts, a cover letter including a list of three references, a statement of teaching philosophy, and current curriculum vita. Only complete application packets will be given full consideration by the search committee.
Received by Employee:
Exercised by Employee:
EQUIPMENT AND/OR MACHINES USED: