Onsite: On location at the Client’s site. Minimal amount of travel is required. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: Bonus Eligible.
Description: Our Client, retail chain that sells storage solutions for home and office is looking for Store Manager.
- Assist in managing store payroll with the General Manager and General Area Director;
- Support and encourage constant sharing of communication (i.e. salesfloor successes and challenges, training opportunities, daily goals, product and company information) and encourages the staff to seek out information using their available resources;
- Manage the salesfloor 20-25 hours per week;
- Serve as the customer advocate, constantly evaluating the customers' needs and managing and educating the staff as to how to best fulfill those needs;
- Work with the General Manager and other Store Managers to create weekly and daily schedules;
- Work with the General Manager and other Store Managers to review each employee's performance and contribution on a regular basis to prepare for writing and delivering performance reviews;
- Monitor and ensure the store is compliant in all legal matters and communicates any needs or concerns to the appropriate parties;
- Manage all visual aspects of the store, ensuring Perfect Product Presentation (Merchandise Processing, Maintenance and Merchandising);
- Interpret and direct product presentation according to direction from the Visual Sales and Buying Departments;
- Responsible for all company initiatives and directives (Training, Visual Sales, logistics, staff development, etc.) with a focus on Visual Sales;
- Ensure that all training is carried out according to company goals.
- 5-7 years of management experience;
- Experience with Visual Sales Report;
- Experience in Sales Training;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
Vitaver & Associates - 14 months ago
Vitaver & Associates is an outstanding solution provider with the following qualifications:
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider