Liquidity Services Inc. provides business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $2.4 billion of surplus assets in over 500 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
The Senior Client Accounts Analyst will support the growth and day-to-day operations of several multi-million dollar client accounts, predominantly our largest clients. In addition to helping troubleshoot / resolve ad hoc account challenges, the role will also include reporting and interpreting data on account performance to satisfy client needs and help expand the account. As the principal data and reporting analyst for our large accounts, the Senior Analyst manages large data sets, responds to client requests, produces cogent reports and assists the Account Manager with interpreting key trends for the client.
- Using Excel and LSI inventory management system, create and maintain weekly account performance reports
- Partner with Account Manager to audit and interpret data to drive decisions that impact account performance.
- Support Account Manager with data analysis and constructing monthly client meeting presentations
- Serve as a point of contact for incoming client requests and needs; explain reporting analytics and data points as needed
- Analyze past and current trends in order to define key trends and report them to the Account Manager
- Manage internal projects working across different departments to align priorities and coordinate touch points
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Finance or another related field is required.
- 5 years of experience performing data and reporting analysis in order to assist with driving internal business decisions and solving client issues.
- Experience in supply chain, consulting or retail industry is preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Microsoft Access /SQL skills are preferred.
- Critical thinking with the ability to identify opportunities to streamline and automate data reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to focus and prioritize operational tasks in a high growth environment while paying keen attention to details
- Interest in client-facing opportunities in a fast paced, e-commerce company
- Dedication to continuous learning and improvement
Liquidity Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide business and government clients and buying customers with the world’s most...