Langan seeks an Environmental Chemist – Entry Level for our Doylestown, PA office. Responsibilities include analytical data quality review, statistical evaluation and database management. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, be detail oriented, work well as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills. Please provide salary requirements in cover letter.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry required; advanced degree preferred;
- Must have 1 – 3 yrs., environmental consulting firm or environmental lab experience, in validation of laboratory data produced under USEPA CERCLA and RCRA programs (SW-846 methodology, EPA 200, 500, and 600 series methods, CLP Inorganic/Organic SOWs);
- Familiarity with federal, regional, and state data validation guidance documents;
- Experience in performing environmental sample extraction and analysis;
- Knowledge/experience collecting or managing environmental data;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically, Excel and Access);
- 1 – 3 yrs. of experience with relational databases: experience with EQuIS 5 platform (SQL Server Platform, Pro and Enterprise interfaces) is highly desirable;
- OSHA HAZWOPER training are a plus;
- High initiative, superior interpersonal skills, and ability to work with minimal supervision and to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously; and,
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure within tight schedules.
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm and has been recognized as one of CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For. Langan offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard