Education: College degree
Experience: Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience; Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Graphic design experience a plus
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us at Careers@BeyondSpotsandDots.com or send us your resume to the following address. No phone calls please.
- Design, compile & update presentations for department/team meetings, clients, etc.
- Create and maintain advertising campaigns
- Act as a liaison to media reps, freelancers, and vendors
- Manage the process of each project (i.e. - coordinate proposals, obtain rates & estimates, implement order revisions, create project time lines, review order confirmations, etc.)
- Assist in preparation of client invoices, monthly & yearly recaps, and budget updates
- Perform lead generation, new business ascertainment, and new business presentations
- Continually discuss forecasted plans for new business development of potential accounts
- Prepare, present, and sell concepts and media plans to clients, freelancers, and vendors
- Maintain direct and attentive client contact
- Anticipate information needed for client briefings in order to prepare and confirm meetings in advance
- Record & file notes on all client briefings and coordinate the information the agency will need to provide the best follow-up
- Encourage new business opportunities with existing clients and play a supporting role in their development
- Track and manage all activity, both internal to the agency and external to third parties, vendors, freelancers, clients, etc
- Strategically research, negotiate, analyze media plans/buys for print, internet, radio, television and outdoor
- Develop and negotiate "added value" opportunities
- Staying abreast of clients' industry trends and market developments; sharing all relevant information with the agency leadership; briefing creative and other staff in support of account management
- Keep apprised of all relevant client and market developments
- Continuously work to upgrade knowledge and skills
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising: magazines, billboards, radio, television, etc
- Attend sales conferences, seminars, etc
- Work in a proactive manner, always anticipating information needed externally and internally
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Beyond Spots & Dots Inc. - 30+ days ago
Founded in 2006, Beyond Spots & Dots is operated out of downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has a global reach.
Beyond Spots & D...