- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in bank operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages cash operations exceptions (for example, service issues, change orders, missing deposits) and ensures resolution to banking errors as needed
- Manages operational components of cash on hand and cash in transit
- Manages strategic and ongoing initiatives with vendors (for example, bank services, store and club cash replenishment programs)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in discussions with the business and business partners
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field OR 2 years experience in Banking, Cash Logistics, Accounting, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience using database software (for example, Microsoft Access).
Project Manager Bank Operations Treasury-Finance
Walmart Stores - 9 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...