Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
We are currently seeking a Marketing Copywriter/Technical Writer who is detail-oriented and self-motivated and will be responsible for copywriting, editing, proofreading, and creative concept development for a vertical focused collateral . In the dynamic, fluid, and fast-paced environment, this highly skilled writer and communicator must also be able to translate complex, technical solutions into engaging, compelling vertical conversations and copy for both technical and non-technical audiences.
The candidate must be able to write clear and concise messages that both inform and persuade with varying writing tone and style. Effective verbal communication skills, research gathering and analysis ability is a required. Must be motivated & deadline driven with extreme attention to detail.
Come join an exciting, motivated team and work closely with the Director or Product Marketing, to develop content that is both informative and engaging, while focusing on objectives to increase ranking.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Translate business objectives and solutions into actionable, compelling copy in our brand
ensure technical accuracy.
- Write professionally with excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Perform independent research and interview subject matter experts.
- Review and proofread copy across a variety of components for accuracy and consistency.
- Edit collateral for brand voice and clarity; work with technical team of peer reviewers to
- Manage the copy review and editing process from concepts to completion.
- Meet high standards for quality and excellence in tight timeframes.
- Maintain a positive attitude while juggling multiple projects.
Local and Education (SLED), and Healthcare is required.
- Experience with writing for vertical markets including Professional Services, State,
backup/recovery industry is preferred..
- Experience in writing persuasive marketing materials for the storage, data protection and
Required Computer Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience as a marketing copywriter writing for verticals .
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in English or Writing or related curriculum required.
1. Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
2. Adobe Acrobat Professional
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government . Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 12 months ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...