This position prepares administrative kits containing relevant product formation specific to each case and mails to appropriate client and/or agent.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review batch log to determine priority of kits to be processed and to determine specific materials needed for the kits.
- Set up area with appropriate materials as required by the case.
- Assembles all parts of the administration kits for new and/or existing cases according to the state in which the case is located, and the specific demographics of the case, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor supply inventories and notify appropriate staff to ensure adequate levels of materials are available at all times.
- Prepare completed kits for mailing or express packaging ensuring correct labeling and documentation.
- Send outgoing and distribute incoming faxes for the department as necessary.
- Performs similar job-related duties as assigned .
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year office and clerical experience, preferably in an insurance environment.
- Detail oriented with good data entry/PC skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills, with ability to multi-task.
IHC Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
While IHC makes reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely materials contained in the Website, to check and update the materials and...