Avalon Health Care is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse to join our outstanding team!
Under the supervision of the registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse, licensed physician or other health care provider authorized by the state; the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will participate in the development, implementation and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents. He/She will practice within the legal boundaries for practical nursing authorized by the state for the delivery of patient care and related services.
Candidates should have current nursing license as well as a positive attitude! We want individuals that make patient care a top priority and can help us continue our tradition of providing excellent quality of care, and who would like to grow with us as we continue to build our service alliance!
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in practicing State.
- Demonstrates understanding that State and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of infection control principles and practices.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents and family members.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics