Works in accordance with the SWR (Supplier Warranty Recovery) process .
- Accepts and processes incoming stock orders. Assists parts specialists with outgoing parts orders. Processes and ships warranty returns. Performs all functions relating to the receipt and storage of factory source parts, accessories and related material. Investigates, analyzes and processes the parts covered under warranty.
A- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality;
B- Respect and follow the company's business orientation, policies, rules and values;
C- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources;
D- Foster teamwork and improved communication between sectors;
E- Develop professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis;
F- Act as a worthy representative of Prévost at all times.
- Investigates, analyzes and processes the parts covered under warranty to determine the accuracy and condition of the part.
- Ensure proper part coding as per electronic warranty system.
- Collaborates with its expertise in the process of parts recovery and applies the specific agreements made with the supplier.
1. Receives incoming orders, checks for damages or missing components of shipments. Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from factory in a timely and efficient manner.
2. Puts parts into inventory location. Retrieves back-ordered items form inbound shipments. Identifies back-order customers and processes to back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping.
3. Processes customer orders that are part of incoming stock orders and advise appropriate parts specialist. Assists with inventory administration. Monitors and adjusts inventory levels as necessary.
4. Maintains work area and environment clean and ordered. Participates in job-related training exercises when appropriate or necessary.
5. Insures forklift is in good operating order. Assists employees in other job areas when necessary.
Participate in Operational Development team activities.
Various other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education Required:
High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
2 years of relevant experience including forklift operation experience.
Able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
Able to stand for long periods of time
Able to tolerate extreme local temperatures and warehouse environment
Disclaimer : The above statements are intended to describe the general level of work being performed by persons assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer