1) Learning & Organizational Development activities
2) Administration and logistical support on leadership/cultural development programs and business events
3) Inquiries from individuals and teams for external and internal training & process necessary training paperwork
4) Meetings and paperwork
5) Support all external & internal facilitators
6) Equipment, handouts and course material for internal facilitators
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Issuance & collection of new hire paperwork and distribution new hire orientation materials
2) Perform regular audits to ensure all I-9 forms are on-file
3) Maintenance of HR website for Milpitas campus
4) Collect and maintain job descriptions
5) Perform regular audits to determine if any are missing
6) Provide administrative support for HR team
7) Handle expense reports, process budget purchase orders and invoices
8) Ensure employee personnel files are updated to document personnel actions
9) Contribute and lead on ad–hoc projects within the team as required
10) Oversight of the collection & filing of goal setting and year-end performance review documentation
11) Provide regular updates to HR Team on the status of this process
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- 4 Year Degree (Bachelors); 2-year college degree (AA) with 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Team worker
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent IT Skills - Outlook, Word & Excel
- Learning & development coordination experience
- Strong administrative and planning experience
- Experience with working with HR documentation
- Project Management training/experience
About Kelly Services ®
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Portable 401(k) plans
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want More Information?
Visit kellyservices.com/global/engineering ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...