Strategic Marketing Intern - 096592
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 162,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com. JCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Hotline at (414)-524-8999 and press option #0.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.
JCI’s 142,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Their commitment to sustainability dates back to 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. See http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/ for more information.
Under general direction, supports the team responsible for the business growth of the Americas Market in Global WorkPlace Solutions.
MAJOR INTERNSHIP DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Locate, evaluate, and recommend internal and external resources to meet marketing goals.
2. Recommend and manage creative development of communication programs, projects, and individual collateral pieces, including customer case studies and industry-specific articles for publication.
3. Perform and track competitive market intelligence for healthcare, higher education, and retail industries.
4. Performs other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Strong computer and analytical skills (Efficient in MS Office Powerpoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and writing.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; able to work independently.
- Junior or Senior class standing
Johnson Controls - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings and...