1. This position will be responsible for managing the EI&A service catalog and advising, supporting, and providing the business and relationship management areas in navigating the services provided to the business areas by EI&A.
2. Responsibilities will include facilitation and verification of incurred service costs and working with relationship managers and EI&A functional managers to measure service delivery and availability.
3. Ensures full year forecasts of associated expense components and measure how the service performs to service level targets. Participate in the development of a multi-year roadmap for services and new services as required by the business
- 10+ years experience in IT business analysis, project or program management
- Financial Acumen, including profit/loss planning, analysis, and reporting
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with a proven track record of execution against deadline
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport in order to influence colleagues at all levels, uncover business issues and identify needs
- Ability to present and communicate concisely and clearly with all levels of financial, non-financial, technical and executive audience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products (particularly Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or IT is preferred but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job ID: 68686
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...