This position is responsible for reconciliation of material inventory, auditing, making adjustments, and monitoring as needed.
- Insures that inventory quantities balance between the manufacturing plants and the SAP system.
- Investigates and identifies inventory transactions which cause the systems to be out of balance and follow up with appropriate resolution.
- Communicates with warehouse on any discrepancies in material inventory.
- Communicates with manufacturing management and line personnel on paperwork discrepancies for issues to orders.
- Audits of manufacturing paperwork to SAP.
- Responsible for accurate bar-code tags created for the system, providing material tracing of goods issued to the order in real-time.
- Assists in upgrades to SAP and functionality of SAP Console.
- Assists in SAP training and understanding.
- Audits packaging storage locations for actual inventory.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Years of Related Experience:
Four year or more of related experience.
- Basic skills in the operation of a personal computer in a Windows operating environment to include Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Basic skill in the generation of data from electronic general ledger systems such as SAP preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials movement preferred.
- Must be able to problem solving with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work independently, have good people skills and continually work to develop the position.
- Written and verbal skills sufficient to communicate with and retrieve information from other employees.
US-Kansas-SALINA-KS-3019 SCANLON AVE (0763)
The Schwan Food Company - 18 months ago
We Make Food. It's what we do and we do it well.
From home to stores, restaurants and more, our products are everywhere you eat. The...