- Assist marketing managers with day-to-day project management of marketing campaigns
- Assist with major marketing customer and industry events
- Developcampaign metrics and help to analyze marketing effectiveness
- Work with the Market Research and CRM teams on customer and competitive research
Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in the NYC area for the duration of the internship. Local candidates only. The internship will start at the end of May 2012 and will continue through May 2013 or longer. Candidates graduating before May 2013 will not be considered. Ideal candidates will be available to work up to 40 hours per week year round. Candidates who can work 20 or more hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week during the summer may be considered as well.
- Working towards a business or marketing degree
- Basic business acumen and knowledge
- Interest in the marketing field
- Microsoft Office experience necessary; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a plus as are any knowledge of the energy or metals industries
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
The most advanced trading technology;
Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.