Linux Administrator |
As the Linux Administrator, you are responsible for Redhat servers, as well as designing, troubleshooting and supporting the Redhat cluster technologies. You will research, test, configure, install and apply new hardware and software.
You will perform logical volume management utilizing both local and SAN storage. You will support network based services as well as Oracle DBA ’s system requirements. You will do all of this while participating in the 24x7 on-call production support rotation.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• 5+ years of hands-on Linux experience supporting sophisticated mission critical environments
• Clustering technologies like Redhat cluster or equivalent
• Linux certification or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of VMWare (ES3.x/ES4.x ESX)
• Solid understanding of SANS, Fibre Switches and Fabric, RAID and server backup/recovery
• Ability to write scripts (sh/bash)
• Understanding of TCP/IP and UDP protocols, internetworking
• Experience in a development environment desired
• Define and follow standards and best practices for Linux design, testing and implementation
Lantek - 13 months ago