Title: Benefits Service Center Team Coach (TA)
Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Job Number: 13010831
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
Any additional duties as assigned by the Team Manager or Senior Manager
- The Team Coach answers questions from the floor, the client, the manager, the SBU manager, the SCL’s, & operations teams.
- Maintains the accuracy of the tools used by the team.
- Responds to emails sent by the CCRS regarding aging issues by escalating to payroll ops or other areas.
- Performs a monthly inbox audit for technical accuracy.
- Maintains a record of each CCR who has graduated from a particular pass type and screens passes for future graduation.
- Distributes new or breaking news to the CCRs via email notifications on a daily basis.
- Reviews passes sent to the technical analysts by those CCRs who have not graduated all pass types for accuracy and completeness before forwarding to any points of contact for research.
- Takes client escalations and records these on the escalation log.
- Participates in any necessary and directed conference calls
- Responsible to provide any updates discussed on calls are distributed to the team.
- Trains, as necessary, new CCRs on any and all applicable systems used by the team.
- Conducts side by sides with the CCRs and provides feedback to the CCR.
- Performs special assignments and projects as needed.
- Takes client calls during peak times.
- Reviews the red date report in the manager’s absence.
- Pulls calls from Verint at the client’s request and forwards to the client if requested.
- Monitors CMS throughout the day.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
- 2 years ago - save job
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...