Concentra is looking for talented professionals who will embrace and personify the Company values of:
*A Healing Focus
*A Selfless Heart
*A Tireless Resolve
Successful candidates will be those who exemplify the welcoming, respectful & skillful behaviors that support our Company focus on excellence in health, wellness, customer service and a passion for lifestyle change.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with Area and Clinic Administrators in assigned region to ensure achievement of financial and customer service goals in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations.
- Implements and ensures ongoing compliance with all operational policies, procedures, and training programs, in all Centers in assigned region.
- Responsible for operational and financial performance of all assigned Centers as defined in the budgetary process.
- Reviews and analyzes operating statements on a monthly basis to ensure Area and Center objectives are met.
- Reviews Area and Center operating systems and available operational reports to ensure ongoing process improvement.
- Provides support to Area and Center Administrators and support staff for compliance with regulations, in accordance current company and/or other regulatory requirements.
- Monitors, evaluates and recommends changes to procedures and policies to enhance service and fiscal performance.
- Enhances communication between current and prospective clients and the center, to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Ensures an efficient referral process and proper communication with clients, patients and specialists.
- Assists Director of Operations in preparing and maintaining annual budgets for assigned centers.
- Coordinates involvement of center leadership teams in the budget process in conjunction with other market leadership team members.
- Interviews, hires, counsels and disciplines according to established policies and in conjunction with the Human Resources department.
- Monitors marketplace trends and gathers competitive information, in conjunction with marketing leadership.
- Facilitates the implementation of and ensures adherence to all corporate policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Assist Area and Center administrators with the hiring, training and development of all support staff.
- Hires, trains and develops all Area Center administrators.
- Coordinates vendor selection in order to minimize the cost of out-sourced services.
- Assists Center and Market Leadership team members with resolution of client issues.
- Assists with proper coding and charge captures to maximize reimbursement.
- Assists Center Administrators Health Service Managers, and the billing department with expediting and resolving client issues.
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
JOB RELEVANT SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
Demonstrated excellent follow-up skill, interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities.
Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with employers.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
3 - 5 years-supervisory experience in a medical office practice.
Experience supervising multiple sites.
Concentra Inc. - 21 months ago
Concentra Managed Care, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare management and cost containment services to the workers' compensation,...