Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., together with our subsidiaries, is the largest specialty retailer of big & tall men’s apparel with retail operations throughout the United States and London, England. We operate approximately 500 stores which include Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores, Rochester Big & Tall stores, Hybrid stores and a direct to consumer business, including catalog and e-commerce sites for B & T Factory Direct, LivingXL.com, and ShoesXL.com. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “CMRG.”
We pride ourselves on the very best quality merchandise and top-notch customer service. Read below to learn more about our exciting career opportunity!
KEYHOLDER - CASUAL MALE XL
Summary: Reporting to Store Manager, the Keyholder is responsible for assisting in the overall operation and performance of a men's specialty clothing store, which includes sales, merchandising, operations, and supervision, training and development, loss prevention, expense control and adherence to all company guidelines and procedures to ensure efficient daily operations. The Keyholder’s primary job function is to assist the Assistant Manager and Store Manager by supporting a buying environment and developing Customer loyalty. The Keyholder also helps drive sales and productivity while assisting with all operational activities of the store. The Keyholder must set the standard for impeccable performance.
Essential Position Responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements
- Motivates and directs others to meet or exceed targeted sales goals
- Maintains a strong customer focused culture, driving sales and business by maximizing the skill set and talent of the sales staff.
- Leads by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive brand experience
- Responsible for visual presentation and operational standards by ensuring effective implementation of all visual and operational direction with urgency and proper planning.
- Ensure the total presentation and display of merchandise is impactful, customer focused and maximizes sales. Ensure that standards are being followed including floor sets, cleanliness, marketing, signage and sales promotion.
- Builds relationships with the Customers and the community to ensure long term business growth
- Ensures compliance in all areas of store operations including; Customer Service, Loss Prevention and Safety, and Human Resources
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and development of top sales talent, helping to fill open Sales Associate positions
- Develop consistent methods for appropriately communicating to the Store Manager
- 2-3 years of retail experience, with at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college or university degree a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to identify top talent, create teams and train, develop, and retain great people
- Demonstrates high quality service techniques and philosophy, including customer service, problem/complaint resolution and clear ability to effectively perform these tasks.
- The associate must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and make decisions.
- While performing these duties of this job, the associate may be required to work alone, for long hours (including daytime, evening, weekends and holidays) and on occasion, may be required to work open to close. Associate must be available to travel to neighboring store locations as needed.
Destination XL Group - 4 years ago