Human Resources Assistant/Part-Time
Coach, founded in 1941 is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
“Coach ranked No. 2…” best in class” in our 11th annual ranking of the best-performing companies in the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index” Business Week, March 2007
Purpose of Role:
This position is responsible for providing general administrative support to the Human Resources Department. Activities include providing administrative support to HR management staff. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting in recruiting efforts, processing benefits transactions, supporting and promoting positive employee relations and special projects as assigned.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Provide administrative/project support for HR management by maintaining personnel files, coding invoices properly to budget, processing benefit paperwork, and other admin duties.
- Assist in interview pre-screening processes such as scheduling interviews and other admin duties with regard to recruiting and staffing.
- Assist with phone coverage for Front Desk receptionist as needed.
- Compile New Hire Packets and other pertinent employee material as needed for new hire processing.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a fast paced HR environment preferred.
- Outstanding written and oral communication.
- Intermediate Word and Excel.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Ability to handle confidential material and changing priorities.
- Ability to work with various levels of management in Jacksonville Distribution Center.
- Ability to work up to 30 hours per week.
Part Time - Temp/IC
Coach - 2 years ago
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...