The Anesthesia Tech is a vital part of the staff in the Operating Room. The Anesthesia Tech provides extraordinary care to patients and staff of the Operating Room by assisting the Anesthesiologist in the preparation of the equipment and supplies required for each specific procedure. The Anesthesia Tech is also responsible for cleaning and sterilizing all equipment, environments and instrumentation on a daily basis using appropriate sterilization methods. They are responsible for transporting patients to and from the Operating Room, performing routine patient care tasks, and organizing equipment. By performing these tasks, the Anesthesia Tech assists the Operating Room staff in providing a safe, efficient and supportive environment for the surgical patient. The Anesthesia Tech is able to utilize and develop clinical skills to ensure a positive patient experience.
Entry Rate: 11.05
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: This position will work 0-36 hours per week. The hours will vary between 6 am and 6 pm. They will cover emergency call one week day per week from 6 pm to 12 am and one weekend per month from 7 am to 7 am.
Department: Operating Room
Additional Details: Possibility of additional hours in the fall
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- High School diploma or GED in compliance with CLIA regulations. (required for employees who perform non-waived, moderate complexity testing - iSTAT and Bleeding Time)
- Experience with email and internet
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Squatting/Kneeling, Walking
- Healthcare experience
- Operating Room Orderly experience
- Logan Regional Hospital Operating Room volunteer experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 22 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...