Responsible for selling and ordering product into existing accounts. Ensures consistent adherence to merchandising and customer service standards.
- Executes and closes all sales calls for assigned (relief) sales route(s)
- Maintains and sells incremental displays, as needed; and secures incremental equipment placements
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate orders.
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- Bachelor Degree/3-4 Yr College - Univ. Degree preferred
- 1+ years of general work experience
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
- Bilingual Spanish Required
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...