Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. is the world's largest brand name supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry.
Our United States manufacturing facility is located in Milton, Vermont - 30 minutes north of downtown Burlington, Vermont. We offer a large, beautiful campus environment that includes: a fitness center; intramural sport activities; and manufacturing facilities that are modern and clean with outstanding safety records. Husky offers very competitive compensation and benefits programs.
If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, mutual respect and environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution - then join our team!
In this position, you will implement and sustain measurement systems and initiatives that drive an ongoing higher level of quality of products and services. Specific responsibilities include participation in Quality improvement projects, establishment of sustainable control plans, the release of global Quality Alerts, and standardizing operating procedures. You will also lead internal auditing teams; coordinating and ensuring regularly scheduled audits and interpreting quality standards.
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks. No agency or telephone inquries please.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to multitask and handle demanding time requirements
- A clear sense of urgency with ownership on all actions assigned
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work well as a team, both in a lead and team member capacity
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Possess a passion about quality and be motivated to root out and find process deficiencies and eliminate them.
- At least two years of experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience with quality improvement techniques with detailed knowledge of current QA norms within injection molding and machining industries is preferred.
- Knowledge of GD&T, metrology and calibration is preferred.
- Knowledge of BaaN, Business Objects, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Experience working as part of a Quality team is preferred.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt/Blackbelt is preferred
Husky Injection Molding - 9 months ago
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. operates in the plastic injection molding equipment segment, which includes the development, manufactur...