Emergency Services Adjunct Instructor (EMS) Hiring Pool. Hires will be made on an as needed basis.
The Emergency Services faculty member is responsible for the coordination, planning, presentation, and evaluation of classroom instruction and related activities. The faculty member is responsible for performing assigned duties during the day, evening, or weekend on any Laramie County Community College campus or outreach center as assigned. At a minimum, the related activities include instruction; lab preparation, set up and take down of various labs and participating in local, state, regional, and national professional activities and organizations. A faculty member performs all other duties as directed by the Emergency Services Program Manager, Division Dean, Vice President of Instruction, or the President or designee.
• Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of their field or discipline
• Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning
• Participate in ongoing, systematic, and documented assessment of student learning for all courses, programs, and the College’s general education core abilities
• Become familiar with and comply with all College policies and procedures
• Participate in College, division, and program activities
• Contribute to the growth and enhancement of the College’s mission and programs
- Currently certified at EMS provider level. Provide proof of current CPR, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS certifications and State and or National Registry Certifications pertinent to current EMS level.
- Associate’s Degree in EMS/Fire Science
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.