As a Pricing Analyst you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Join an EXCITING – ENERGETIC – ROBUST COMPANY – WE ARE GROWING-AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT DAILY!
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for reviewing requirements for price/cost volumes in Government Requests for Proposals; Building comprehensive financial models to strategic discussions with Senior Management; Conducting labor market analyses to determine appropriate compensation levels for proposed project staff; Participating in decision making processes regarding competitive positioning/pricing strategies; Working closely with technical proposal team to understand requirements and to form pricing strategies; and Preparing cost/price volumes for submissions.
Required Skills :
- At least 3 years' of experience pricing Government proposals.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting fields.
- Price To Win Training
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge and experience in reading, understanding and formulating responses to Government RFP's.
- Understanding of the Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR).
- Ability to work with all levels of technical and management personnel.
- Ability to handle multiple proposals/deadlines at once.
- Other duties as assigned - analysis or special projects related to financial reporting.
KeyLogic Systems - 2 years ago