Pyramid Tubular Technologies, Inc. is seeking an energetic and motivated Engineering Manger to oversee the build of all projects. This role will be instrumental in assisting the Shop Foreman and purchaser during the build process.
- Lead the Engineering team in the design of new products and billable customer requests
- Manage the scope, schedule and budget for several manufacturing and service related projects.
- Create and update project Gantt charts and other project management documents.
- Align project priorities, schedules, resources and weekly updates with management team.
- Develops schedules for machine shop, engineering, purchasing, and builders to ensure project delivery dates are met.
- Work with purchasing department to create bill of materials documents for the entire project.
- Take Ownership for the technical quality, functional completeness, and on-time delivery of all pre-production customer deliveries (CAD files, drawings, parts)
- BS in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical control systems
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Excellent communication, negotiation & analytical skills
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
Please send salary expectations with resume.
Pyramid Tubular Technologies, Inc. strives to exceed customer expectations in quality and service through continuous improvement and customer interaction. Established in 2010, Pyramid Tubular Technologies, Inc., provides solutions for manufacturing needs in the tube forming industry.