New Job Title: Global Events Marketing Sponsorship Manager (Corporate Events Marketing)
Looking for a leader with a strong personality, initiative, and ability to balance the needs of the business with top sponsor customer service.
Someone who can jump in quickly with minimal hand holding.
Working in the Corporate Event Marketing organization, this position will be responsible for managing and executing attendee and sponsorship programs for Partner Exchange and globally.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for executing standards and best practices relating to the management and execution of conference logistics, program operations, and budget guidelines.
Day to Day Role & Responsibilities:
- Foster collaboration with the Global Alliance Managers on all sponsor deliverables for the Global Diamond and Platinum Sponsors. Create Sponsorship Program Packages.
- Responsible for the overall project management of sponsorship program deliverables, project plans, schedules, reporting and recap notes for Partner Exchange globally.
- Lead internal and external sponsorship & sales team meetings.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to develop and launch the Exhibitor Resource Center (ERC).
- Manage directly all Global Diamond and Platinum specific deliverables including but not limited to sessions, breakouts, registration, housing, executive ancillary meetings, Press and Analysts activities and Solutions Exchange requirements.
- Manage sponsor revenue throughout the sales cycle and post show reconciliation.
- Collaborate and participate in attendee special programs.
- Lead the design and creation of the show floor, lounges and common areas within the event.
- Manage all third party vendor logistics for the show floor.
- Update and enforce on site the sponsor & exhibitor Rules and Regulations.
- Develop the Prospectus for all shows including gathering all the post show demographics.
- Work with several internal teams/partners on key conference elements to include event marketing communication, website implementation and ancillary events production.
- Develop strong relationships with event team and cross functional teams, including procurement, finance, and accounting, marketing programs, partner marketing and operations, press/analyst to deliver a successful program.
- Experience managing large Corporate events in excess of 20K participants.
- Global Event Marketing experience managing Sponsorship program for IT industry required
- 8-10 years of event management or equivalent experience, preferably on both client and corporate sides.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, work independently, problem solve, improvise, and function as part of a team that often must perform under pressure.
- Must be a creative big thinker who can take initiative and think outside the box in order to add additional value to attendee and sponsorship programs and projects.
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and future direction of events and partner programs.
- Ability to collaborate and develop positive business relationships with all cross-functional areas within the organization
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player with exceptional communication, writing, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be motivated self-starter with exceptional organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to deliver the tactics on multiple projects simultaneously on time and on budget.
- Good follow up skills are essential to complete tasks as scheduled.
- Drive to Timelines internally and Externally.
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within large organization