The Service Delivery Advisor is responsible for day to day operation and monitoring of an assigned portfolio of Escrow, Institutional Custody, and/or Issuing and Paying Agent accounts and serves as a liason between the client and operations. This position is part of the Global Custody and Agency Services group working primarily on an assigned portfolio of corporate client accounts.
- Review and understand Governing Documents and monitor account activity to ensure compliance.
- Work with relationship management to onboard new clients and advise of issues.
- Gather and review initial data, documents, and other information provided by the client. Track missing information and resolve discrepancies.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely and accurate manner; ensure timely and accurate delivery of standard deliverables as well as ad-hoc requests.
- Communicate, identify and mitigate client issues in a proactive and positive manner in order to meet client needs that result in high client satisfaction.
- Liase with operations teams to resolve trade and other issues to minimize client impact.
- Coordinate cash inflows/outflows to the custody system per client direction.
Required Skills : "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
Desired Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years of financial services experience with direct client communication experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office applications, Global Plus)
- Working knowledge of equity and fixed income instruments
- Basic understanding of DTC, Euroclear and sub-custodian networks
- Working knowledge of foreign exchange (FX) markets.
- Previous custody & escrow administration experience working with high volume, high touch clients.
- Global Custody experience and working knowledge of SWIFT.
Bank of America - 20 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...