Software Tech Enterprises is looking for an experience Senior MSSQL Development DBA to support our clients needs. The resource will be evaluating SQL server tools, developing database support and design standards/guidelines, developing application development standards for SQL Server, and providing DBA support for SQL Server databases.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 including:
- DBA experience (strong experience required)
- Strong TSQL development experience
- Batch Scripting and development experience
- database design and implementation
- database performance tuning
- application performance tuning
- troubleshooting and debugging
- Ability to independently research problems and provide solutions
- backup and recovery
- XML – Database design and tuning (Nice to have)
- XML – Application access and tuning (Nice to have)
- Clustering (Nice to have)
- ETL experience using SSIS, Informatica, or other industry tools. (Nice to have)
- .Net Application development experience. (Nice to have)
BA/BS degree + 11 years of IT experience at various levels of database administration.
Please Note Candidate must be able to obtain a public trust