This position will provide general support for one or more Project Administrators and/or Project Managers. Must be organized, creative, independent and self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, and detail oriented. Must be able to multi-task, and focus with composure, in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities. Must be able to work as part of a project team as well as be an integral part of the company PA Team.
High school graduate. College preferred.
- Knowledge of project management practices.
- Excellent written, oral, and computer skills. MS Excel and Database skills
- Ability to execute Bristol company policies regarding contract adherence.
- Ability to prioritize and organize, work well under pressure, meet deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change.
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with staff.
- Must have valid U.S. driver’s license, and a clean driving record
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check is required.
Bristol Alliance of Companies - 24 months ago