In this position you will function as a Mechanical Design Engineer for Off-Highway Vehicles. Some of your responsibilities are listed below:
- Participate in product development activities and take direction from a Senior level engineer or manager.
- Utilize best-in-class tools to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in delivering engineering services including drafting/modeling, design, testing, and/or analysis.
- Work alongside peers to drive innovative design solutions.
- Timely, thorough, and accurate completion of engineering services projects is required.
- Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of the Product Engineering Field.
- Knowledge of related industry considerations.
- Ability to work under general direction.
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding of customer needs to the solution.
- Mechanical Aptitude for interpretation of mechanical drawing specifications.
- Working knowledge of Pro/Engineer or comparable 3D CAD design software
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing-driven design issues.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience working in a Product Development Environment
- Analysis experience (FEA or Pro/Mechanica)
- 2-4 years of experience with powertrains, frame assemblies, heavy weldments, and large castings
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
- Excellent “hands-on” experience.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Agricultural Engineering
Dell - 22 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...