At Kenexa, we believe when pairing the right individual with the right environment, success is inevitable. If you are a driven, success-minded individual who enjoys having fun while working hard to improve the lives of others, this may be the place for you.
As a Configuration Specialist, you will support the technical configuration needs of Kenexa's customers across the suite of Kenexa product offerings including 2x BrassRing, 2x Recruit, 2x Onboard and 2x Perform. The Configuration Specialist performs the hands-on setup activities required to create and configure Kenexa applications on behalf of its internal resources and Kenexa customers.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
- Utilize online configuration applications developed specifically for use with Kenexa products, in conjunction with standard Microsoft Office software such as MS Excel
- Perform basic technical trouble shooting and escalate items to other departments for task completion
- Monitor the progress of all such work orders and communicate completion to project owners and communicate with colleagues working at any of Kenexa international offices
- Join customer-facing calls to help facilitate the successful implementation and ongoing support
- Create internal and external supporting documentation
- Conduct product enablement training
- Assist with technical trouble-shooting and/or performing quality assurance on configured sites
- Limited Data Entry as needed
- Complete a small percentage of administrative tasks to support the needs of the Implementation Consultants, Project Managers and Client Service Consultants.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in stressful, deadline-driven situation
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in technical field
- Ability to demonstrate and take initiative
- Strong team collaboration skills (including coaching and mentoring as well as leading) across mixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Familiarity with the Kenexa Suite of Products and/or recruitment, onboarding and performance management technologies.
- Previous experience collaborating with off-shore resources.
- Adaptability in approach and work style to meet changing demands, circumstances, and fast-paced environments
- Ability to independently manage a productive workday
- Knowledge in SaaS, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and database applications.
Kenexa - 18 months ago