Industrial Maintenance Mechanics & Electricians
John Morrell & Co. of Sioux Falls, SD is seeking
qualified trades people with previous industrial
maintenance training & experience to join our
Successful Candidates Will:
follow safe work practices
- Demonstrate strong safety leadership skills and
- Work as part of a team to plan and conduct equipment
- Conduct routine audits and equipment inspections.
- Maintain open and professional line of communication
timely & effective manner.
- Respond to unplanned/emergency work requests in a
Job Requirements:Minimum Requirements:
- Follow food safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently
trades training program, or an equivalent number of
- A high school diploma/GED and completion of a formal
years of education and maintenance experience.
including comprehensive knowledge in three or more
- Two years of industrial maintenance experience
of the following areas:
o Electricity & motor controls
o Controls & instrumentation
o PLC/software & hardware
o Pneumatics & Hydraulics
o Pipefitting & welding
o Mechanical systems
o Predictive/Predictive maintenance
o Maintenance Planning
o Site utilities
o System analysis & troubleshooting
Preference will be given to candidates with a
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently
certification or degree in mechanical, electrical or
industrial maintenance and/or related college or
technical level course work.
This is a full time hourly position; all applicants
should be willing to work all shifts
(days/evenings/overnights), extended hours and weekends.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their resume in
confidence to Rosalynn Johnson’s attention at:
email@example.com or visit www.johnmorrell.com to
John Morrell & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
John Morrell & Co., 1400 North Weber Avenue, Sioux
Falls, SD 57103.
Division/Department : John Morrell & Co.
Skills : Engineering -> Mechanical Integrity,
Maintenance, Electrical, Controls
Smithfield - 3 years ago