If this describes you, keep reading…
- A person who can take difficult situations involving people and convert the unfriendly atmosphere to a more civil environment?
- The best at doing a variety of assignments at one time and enjoy a roomful of spinning plates?
- A person who is self-sufficient when it comes to completing the work at hand?
- A person who may not be strong in the analytical sense, but have the ability to “read” people and situations effectively?
- A person who is outgoing, empathetic and intuitive?
- A person who strives for accuracy and is very attentive to detail?
As a RN Coordinator, you must be licensed as a Registered Nurse. Our philosophy of care centers around the uniqueness of each individual resident. As a unique person, they deserve an individual approach to their care. They should be given choices based on their needs and desires. We should encourage independence as much as possible, giving them the freedom to express their preferences. They deserve to be treated with dignity and respect in regards to every aspect of their care, including protecting their privacy and nurturing the unique spirit within each of them. Our compassionate care helps them to sustain the highest level of individuality possible
Bickford Senior Living owns and operates 45 Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care branches in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska with headquarters located in Olathe, KS. The company was created when owners, Don & Judie Eby, were unable to find a quality assisted living residence for their mother, Mary Bickford who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. The Bickford story is told in more detail at www.enrichinghappiness.com
If this describes you, please click the link below to fill out an assessment:
Bickford Senior Living - 15 months ago