We are currently seeking a Marketing Database Analyst to work closely with the direct mail team to ensure that marketing programs are developed and executed as scheduled, utilizing the CRM system. This position will be responsible for administering a warehouse of analytic and campaign data. In addition, this position will be responsible for architecting, implementing and maintaining solutions to solve business problems.
The ideal candidate has proven experience managing marketing campaigns and CRM databases in a multi-channel marketing environment. This person will work various groups throughout the organization and must be collaborative and self-motivated.
- Detailed oriented
- Strong oral and written communications
- Effective presentation skills
- Independent research experience
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar), or with strong computer skills one of the following; Math, Economics, Statistics, informatics.
- 2 Years Marketing Campaign and Marketing Database management experience
- Previous experience gathering and documenting business requirements, experience as a Business Analyst preferred.
- Strong computer development skills, specifically with campaign management software and Microsoft SQL server
- Previous project implementation experience
- Demonstrated high level of organizational skills