Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is one of the largest human services providers in California that operates a variety of programs to serve the poor and strives to find permanent solutions to crisis situations by offering clients the tools and resources needed to achieve greater self-reliance and stability in their lives.
Catholic Charities is seeking a Manager of Grants and Contracts to work in the corporate office in Downtown Los Angeles.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
- Extensive knowledge in government contracts.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant applications to foundations, individual donors, corporate sources and contract applications to government funders.
- Research and identify potential donors by follow-up, analyzing funding reference tools and foundation directories.
- Provide writing support to regions as needed.
- Maintain current records in database including tracking grants and reporting.
- Perform other writing assignments to include quarterly newsletters, annual reports, press releases and agency website.
- Assist with direct mail and Raiser's edge database.
- Assists in coordinating annual Golf Tournament and Christmas Gala.
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
idealist.org - 15 months ago