Job Title: Site Support Rep (Mobile Devices)
Job ID: 100456
Location: Nebraska, Omaha
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: Support Level
A leader in brokerage and investment services for over 35 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and bolstering our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Combined with some of the industry's brightest minds, there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, TD Ameritrade is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology to our resolve to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
The Site Support Rep (Mobile Devices) is responsible for providing technical support for various aspects of mobile device technologies, including interfacing with users and carriers on the provisioning and support of Mobile Devices. This position is a member of the Site Support team, and as such may also be responsible for general PC Support and Site Support related responsibilities.
- Demonstrates knowledge across most wireless devices; vendor pricing plans; remote access; and security (as it pertains to wireless devices). The associate is expected to stay current on the technology; and understand how our business associates use the technology.
- Process mobile device requests – MACD. The associated is required to follow TD Ameritrade policy and process, however, from time to time, the associate will need to exercise independent judgment when dealing with ambiguity.
- Place and track orders with wireless carriers for wireless service and equipment
- Vendor coordination and communication. Will work with the vendors, but not be constrained by vendors normal process – knows how to get things done.
- Maintain accurate record keeping of all wireless devices and loaner device inventory
- Audit device inventories to ensure carrier records are up to date
- Create reports and analyze data related to mobile device usage and expenses
- Proactively identify opportunities to reduce cost or improve service
- Regular review of mobile device processes to improve efficiencies, reduce fulfillment times or improve associate experience
- Operates with the necessary sense of urgency
- Interface directly with associates and wireless carriers for issues regarding wireless device service
- Interface directly with associates and wireless carriers for issues regarding equipment or devices
- PC Related Service Request Fulfillment - Imaging, setup and deployment of Desktop and Laptop Computers, Movement and tracking of PC related hardware, PC Software Installation
- PC Related Incident Support - Support, troubleshooting, repair, replacement or remediation of PC Hardware and of software related issues
- Strong computer skills necessary in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience creating reports and analyzing data. Be able to use Excel to determine trends and anomalies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills with ability to handle difficult situations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong Troubleshooting capabilities evidenced by organized, analytical thinking
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Keen attention to detail, with a commitment to follow through and follow-up
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences and interact with all types of clients including technology, business, management and executive management
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant products offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solution to associates and team members
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Demonstrable working knowledge / experience with Mobile Technologies, mobile device deployment or cellular services including by limited to Blackberry Enterprise Server, Mobile Iron and Good Server
- ITIL certification a plus
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
© 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...