Applications Developer (Oracle)
Applications Developer (Greater Seattle Metro) - this is a full time salary role with one of our favorite clients.
As an Applications Developer Analyst, you will be part of a collaborative team responsible for designing, developing, implementing, customizing and integrating ERP applications with other systems, and providing ongoing support and future enhancements of those solutions. You will be providing solutions for a large organization with $1 Billion in revenue. You will use your strong technical, communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills across multiple projects supporting our global footprint. You will leverage a number of proprietary, standard and emerging technologies such as PL/SQL, Java/JSP, SOA, Web Services and OAF/ADF/APEX development.
You will be responsible for ensuring that their ERP portfolio of applications are designed to meet evolving business requirements and standards for reliability, scalability, availability, and usability. You will also work with team members as needed to scope, design, develop, test, implement, support and enhance ERP solutions.
You will be part of uniquely positioned IT Team, providing ERP solutions for a portfolio of Operating Companies and Business Units. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver next generation Oracle based solutions to drive Operating Efficiencies and Business Growth.
PRIMARY FUNCTION/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Design and develop Oracle Application and custom enhancements and integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features for complex applications
- Build solutions and extensions in Oracle r12 and associated systems that support business requirements and processes
- Lead and work with groups to understand their business processes and requirements
- Collaborate with the Business Systems Analysts and Application Developers and to translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- Support and/or lead the creation, design and technical specification documentation
- Design, develop, configure and implement technical solutions in related Oracle technologies to support business processes
- Drive resolution of all issues that come up during the SDLC phases
- Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout entire SDLC process
- Support various groups in taking full advantage of functionality in Oracle to manage their business processes
All hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- 5+ years previous application level development experience Oracle Technology in an Oracle Applications centric environment and 8+ years overall applications development experience
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle Applications and Technology architecture
- Solid foundation in relational databases and data modeling
- Advanced expertise in deploying enterprise software systems and extensions using industry standard tools and methods including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, JSP and OAF
- Full life cycle experience of at least one ERP deployment
- Specific experience developing solutions and supporting Oracle Applications in finance and accounting related
- Technical acumen to translate requirements into detailed, modular and extensible designs
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience interacting with offshore and other virtual team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a global team
- Team oriented and autonomy in the overall development lifecycle (Business Process design, documentation, testing strategy and execution, troubleshooting analysis)
- Knowledge of BI technologies, Oracle BI in particular is desirable
- Experience with Oracle ADF is desirable
Quardev, Inc., a premier technical services provider is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our testing clients since opening our doors in 2000.
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev.
If you are ready for a challenge with a fast growing, exciting company send your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you.
Quardev - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard