Manager – Human Resources (Employee Relations)
ATI Allegheny Ludlum, an operating company of Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI), manufactures and markets a wide range of flat rolled specialty metals, including stainless steel, nickel alloys, titanium, and electrical steels to global end use markets such as aerospace, power generation, automotive, and housing. Our goal is to safely deliver exceptional value to our customers, suppliers, employees, and shareholders.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Human Resources to lead and manage all aspects of employee relations including: compliance, salary compensation, organizational change and performance management. The ideal candidate will also have experience in other functional areas of HR including labor relations and employee benefits. The position is located in Brackenridge, PA (30 min northeast of Pittsburgh) and will report directly to the Vice President, Human Resources.
Additional HR experience related to labor relations and employee benefits is considered a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field.
- 7 to 10 years of HR experience focusing on compliance and/or compensation with 5 years in HR Management or 3 years practicing employment law.
- Ability to effectively communicate with hourly and salary employees from entry to executive levels.
- Ability to interpret regulations, company policies and union contractual agreements.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, trend and report data and be proficient in MS Excel.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Masters and/or Law degrees are preferred.
At ATI Allegheny Ludlum, the safety of our employees is one of our core values. Our world class safety program has consistently achieved some of the best results in the industry. We offer an excellent salary, comprehensive benefit package, and relocation if necessary. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
- Work closely with VP of HR and Business Leaders related to employee relations matters.
- Manage salary employee compensation process including promotions, annual bonus & merit award programs, and competitive assessments.
- Manage process to update and maintain complete and accurate job descriptions for salary positions.
- Manage employee goals/ objectives planning and performance review process using software platform.
- Work with ATI Law Department to keep current on any applicable changes in employment law. Take action to ensure Company remains compliant with any changes/updates. Audit posting requirements corporate wide.
- Investigate, track and implement corrective action to resolve reported employee relations issues.
- Coordinate and conduct training related to Company’s Corporate Guidelines for Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Review and update HR policies and procedures to support continuous improvement related to HR’s internal and external customer service.
An equal opportunity employer
Affirmation action for Females, Minorities, Veterans and the Disabled
Allegheny Ludlum - 18 months ago
When it comes to steelmaking, Allegheny Ludlum has a plethora of alloys. Allegheny Ludlum, a subsidiary of Allegheny Technologies, produces...