PRINCIPAL PROCESS MANAGER- Wilmington, Delaware-732657
This exciting opportunity will help shape the evolution of Capital One’s banking business! This role is part of the Branch Operations Organization, in particular within the Horizontal Strategy Team.
The environment is fast-paced and strategic, with work that is critical not only to the operations within the branch–network but also to our channels, segments and partners. The role requires a well-rounded process manager who can develop analytical insights, apply creative problem-solving skills and provide thought leadership to influence and lead cross-functional teams. This individual should be comfortable framing process oriented solutions through the use of operational data, have a proven track-record for project support and delivery and bring an exceptional ability to interact and communicate with senior leadership to influence outcomes. This individual should also be comfortable guiding direct and indirect team members. In return, the role offers growth prospects as well as the ability to learn about and influence the dynamic business of the Bank.
Responsibilities could include:
- Act as an internal consultant to deliver key projects and process analysis needs within Branch Operations
- Process engineering skills along with financial services background - Non customer facing (back office) focus
- Drive process development and improvement efforts
- Work with Local Distribution partners to ensure operational needs of the business are met
- Support the development of the operational process analysis needed to effectively run the Branch Operation organization
- Partner across Branch Operations to collect and process information into actionable insight
- Lead evaluations of branch efficiency levels and recommend/implement operational procedures to improve performance
- Lead teams; coach and develop team members
- Bachelors degree
2 years of experience in Process management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Project and Process Management
Primary Location : United States-Delaware-Wilmington-New Castle Co DE- INGOrangeri (18050)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...