Silverado Senior Living. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose. Silverado Senior Living is looking for experienced and dynamic full-time day and evening caregivers/cnas, as well as part-time evening caregivers/cnas. |
Silverado offers the opportunity to work with a unique organization that prides themselves on innovation, and providing outstanding care for those with memory needs. As a Caregiver you will actively engage residents in a meaningful way to add value to their lives. You will assist residents with daily living including:
• Personal Care
• Help with Daily Activities
• Assistance with ambulation, transfers and other safety assurance Candidates of choice will have the following skills:
• Certified Nurse Assistant or previous Caregiver experience working with individuals who have Alzheimer’s or dementia.
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Caregivers! We invite you to visit our community and apply in person at 10225 Cypresswood Drive, Houston, TX 77070 and complete an application.
License # 132116 & 102395
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
While making a living is important, there is a certain type of person who yearns to make a difference – to finish a meaningful...