The Financial / Cost Analyst role will conduct core financial analytical duties including forecasting, budgeting and analysis, daily accounting duties, Month-end closing, Balance sheet reconciliations. Assist with audits and SOX compliance for Securaplane Technologies in Tucson, AZ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly closing including journal entries
- Monthly forecasts and bridge analysis.
- Working capital and cash flow analysis including inventory, receivables and payables
- Cost accounting-maintain and analyze standard costs
- Annual Budget
- Assist with annual Tax package
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for daily flash reports
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of manufacturing cost environment
- Working knowledge of financial close process and reporting
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Motivated to continually learn and improve processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Financial modeling
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent problem solving, organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong working knowledge of Hyperion desired.
- Ability to multitask & function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to communicate and interface with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; advanced degree or CPA/CMA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of direct experience in Accounting/Finance in a manufacturing environment required
- Prior working experience within a manufacturing environment that utilizes an integrated ERP system required
Meggitt - 2 years ago