• Perform routine analytical testing of raw materials and cleaning samples
• Assist in preparation of reagents, standards and solutions
• Follow Teva’s safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
• Conduct peer review of analytical documentation
• Other duties as assigned or as business needs require
Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and pass approval in Arizona's E-verify program.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required with a minimum of three years of related experience or
- Associates Degree with a minimum of two years of related experience or
- B.S. in chemistry or related science.
- Potential for up to 5% domestic travel.
- Good computer skills including MS Office, Windows.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, handle multiple projects at one time and change priorities based on business needs.
- Able to work overtime, weekends when required.
Specialized or Technical Knowledge:
- Introductory knowledge of HPLC, GC, TLC, FTIR, UV and/or other spectroscopic methods.
- Introductory knowledge of FDA, USP, ICH, cGMP and cGLP requirements in a pharmaceutical quality control laboratory.
- RCRA/Hazwoper preferred.
- Required to handle hazardous/corrosive waste with ability to hold, at waist height or higher, a 55 pound waste container.
- Individual may be required to handle hazardous and non-hazardous materials. Individual may be required at times to wear Personal Protection Equipment.
- Not allergic to chemicals or biosubstances found in laboratory or production facilities.
Teva Pharmaceuticals - 17 months ago
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...