Call Center Quality Analyst
Job Number: 13000000HJ
This position is responsible for all efforts related to the development and application of quality programs in the Consumer Relations department to ensure that Best Buy customers receive the level of service that meets or exceeds our corporate standards with each customer contact. Provide training and coaching to agents and supervisors. Monitor agents for adherence to processes, quality standards and business analytics. Provide reporting and trending for quality and metrics insights. This includes working with internal partners to create appropriate process improvements and agent training as appropriate. It also involves leading calibration meetings with site supervisors, managers and trainers to ensure that the quality program is successfully administered.
- At least 90 days of experience in Consumer Relations.
- 5 years of experience in Customer Service.
- Proven ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute significantly to process improvement and share insights.
- Strong understanding of Quality's role in the customer experience.
- Deep knowledge of Best Buy's policies.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in call center Quality monitoring.
- Experience leading meetings and training in a corporate environment.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Job: Enterprise Customer Care
Primary Location: United States-MN-Richfield
Organization: Best Buy US Corporate
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2013
Best Buy - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...