: Siebel Application Analyst
This position will be responsible for supporting Siebel CRM at Hitachi Data Systems. This role will require to interact with end-users both Hitachi Data Systems internal users and Partner users on daily basis.
· Responsible for managing level2 & 3 application support issues.
· Communicate effectively with end users to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
· Proactively assess opportunities for improvements and create recommendations to the management.
· Work with the development team to resolve end-user issues.
· Debugging the issues using Siebel Tools.
· When required should be able to do code changes to fix issues.
· Liaison between end users and BAs to convey new functionality requirements.
· Participate in application testing when necessary.
· Train the end-user on upcoming functionality.
· Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and develop client relationships.
· May act as a team or project lead providing directions to the team activities and facilitates team decision making process.
· Networks with and represents the organization to senior level internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree.
· 3-5 years of Siebel application development/support experience.
· Strong Siebel Tools development skills including EAI and EIM.
· Strong understanding of relational database design and SQL query languages.
· Ability to work in a diverse team as a team player.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Experience with full understanding of area of specialization.
Hitachi Data Systems - 2 years ago
Hitachi, which means "risen sun," is looking for a new dawn of profits from its galaxy of businesses. The...