Our client, a global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry is seeking a Project Manager to join a group which is part of Enterprise Security, for a 6+ month contract position, located in Thousand Oaks, CA.
The primary responsibility of this position is to oversee one or more projects in the company's Security Initiative, foster increased organizational maturity in project management, and champion the PM processes.
As a Project Manager you will:
The successful candidate will have worked a minimum of 8 years as a Project Manager and will demonstrate proven experience in the following:
- Assemble project team, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources, and develop and manage schedules to ensure the timely completion of project within budget and timeline.
- Manage the successful creation, modification expansion and transition of complex information systems, related processes and programs on all projects for the assigned areas.
- Anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous organizational project issues and risks, delays and problems by utilizing project management and business expertise.
- Promote and develop communication and coordination between or among project team members and management
- Create and manage project documentation.
- Comply with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements, and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies.
- Act as a workflow coordinator to ensure resources are being optimally utilized.
Hudson is a professional services firm specializing in Technology, Legal, Finance and Human Resources solutions. We deliver professionals with specific expertise and provide turnkey solutions to improve our clients' effectiveness. As a $1B publicly-traded company, our nearly 2,000 professionals serve clients and candidates in over 20 countries worldwide.
- College degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or the Life Sciences.
- Background in technical infrastructure deployment and management. Specifically in computer systems information security, Process Reengineering, Opsware and automated testing.
- High level of expertise in MS Project and SharePoint Skills - Creating lists, views, reports.
- Change Control Experience
- Issues Log Management.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HHGP) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, supply chain and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.
Hudson Global Resources - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Hudson Global (formerly Hudson Highland Group) offers specialty staffing and related consulting services through the regional businesses of...