Association Management Solutions ("AMS") is a fast growing, technology-focused, association management company based in Fremont, California. We have been in business for over 15 years, and we serve several major technical organizations worldwide, each with sophisticated technical requirements. We are seeking are seeking a "hands on" Senior Systems Administrator that will work directly with staff as well as with clients.
The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for internal and customer facing infrastructure and will plan and manage the delivery of business systems solutions and associated services to meet business objectives and ongoing operations. The Senior Systems Administrator reports directly to the IT Director.
> Minimum of 5 years IT management
> OpenSuse Linux is a MUST
> Systems administration
> Experience working with Macs and PCs
> Bachelors degree in information technology, computer science, or business management desired
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively manage and oversee all IT related activities, under the direction of the IT Director
- Install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair applicable software, hardware and peripherals devices, provide accurate reports with recommendation for improvements
- Communicate with internal and external clients on a regular basis, ability to clearly communicate technical concepts, procedures to non-technical users
- Meet with existing and potential clients, domestic travel required, possible international travel
- Manage and meet external and internal customer SLAs
- Define and communicate project milestones, or scope of work, and resource allocation
- Under the direction of the IT Director, manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all hardware and software
- Manage end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- Manage negotiation and administration of all vendor contracts and relationships
- Manage staff, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and performance
- When necessary, provide a proactive "hands on" approach to provide the best internal and external customer service
AMS offers a competitive wage and excellent benefits including paid vacation, 401K and more.
To respond to this opportunity, please send PDF formatted resume.
Indeed - 17 months ago