"Once you have the interview, you know." That's what most of our employees say when asked why they initially decided to start a career at Power. Why? We're just different. We're 1,200 personalities from all walks of life who actually love what we do, respect the people we work with, and want to see each other succeed. And because of these people feeling different about their job, we've been able to grow our revenue year over year for the past two decades - including a 900% increase within the past six years and the title of 3-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company. And because being different works and provides unprecedented opportunity, we're expanding nationwide while promoting from within to ensure the same dynamic culture travels with us. A culture made up of individuals who all voted Power the Top Workplace in each of our territories for the past three years. A culture of forward-thinkers who rival the world's best brands in terms of technology, green jobs and growth.
Be different. Take the interview. You'll know.
Learn more. Review primary position responsibilities below.
Entry Level Sales Representative
This sales position is specifically designed to give entry level candidates rotational exposure in all areas of Business Development, Sales and Marketing. It is also the primary pathway to promotion into other management areas of the company.
Initial salary range and benefits include:
- Annual Base: $26,000 - $35,000
- Annual Bonus Opportunity: $10,000 - $50,000
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual bonuses: Cash, Technology, Trips
- Health Benefits: Full Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with a company match
- Comprehensive Training and Professional Development
- All-expenses paid four-day company holiday party in Riviera Maya, Mexico (including guest)
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 11 am - 7 pm
Required Education and Experience Primary job responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute client cultivation strategies for local sales and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate sales visits and marketing activity to assigned partners.
- Act as corporate sales liaison between clients and Power.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly sales meetings, trade shows, events, conferences and on-site client visits.
- Delivery of short in-person interactive sales presentations on green products.
Power Home Remodeling Group - 2 years ago
Throughout our 22-year history, it’s never just been about selling great products.
It’s been about delivering on our promises...