Division Position Profile
Position Title: HR Lead Administrative Support Personnel
Department: Human Resources
Position Reports To: Division Human Resources Manager
Pay Level: 16
FLSA Status: Non-exempt Position Summary :
Provide the administrative support to the Human Resources Leader. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate routine emails. calendar entries, meetings, travel and various other assignments.
- Perform daily administrative functions for the Human Resources Department (answering phones, providing informations and/or answering requests, maintain department office supples, sorting department mail, etc.)
- Professional contact with division/corporate executive staff and division associates.
- Prepare expense reports, ensuring all proper documentation is attached. Review department expense reports, including any needed follow up with associates before submitting reports for manager approval.
- Compose management memos, promotional/retirement announcements, separation documents or other correspondence for HR Leader, as requested; type and edit into final form for approval and signature.
- Pull, recap, verify and send division headcount for Associate Insight survey.
- Complete the Career Path report and other division reports as requested.
- Process relocation initiations and approve payment for relocation expenses.
- Review and prepare departmental invoices to be paid, in a timely manner.
- Assist with processing annual division bonus payout.
- Partner with the Talent Management ASP on running, preparing and forwarding quarterly reports to appropriate HR team members.
- Assist with succession planning.
- Create, maintain, and update organizational charts for division.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the behaviors needed to successfully perform this position are:
Puts the Customer First - Anticipates customer needs, champions for the customer, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers’ expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect.
Communicates effectively and candidly - Communicates clearly and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens.
Achieves results through teamwork – Is open to diverse ideas, works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team goals.
Leads through positive influence – Demonstrates strong character; builds partnerships; models a conscious balance between work and personal life; takes personal responsibility for own development; role models leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion and trust.
Coaches and develops others - Develops and cares about associates, builds effective teams, helps people be their best, values and manages diversity, provides candid and constructive feedback.
Leads change and innovation - Challenges the status quo, embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas, champions and implements process improvements, gathers the ideas of others, demonstrates good judgment about which ideas will work.
Executes with excellence - Is action oriented, drives for results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals.
Provides clear and strategic direction - Plans and organizes well, sets a clear and simple course of action, stays focused on the most important priorities, has the ability to visualize and plan for the future, understands the industry and marketplace.
Safety Awareness - Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
Minimum Position Qualifications :
levels of the organization.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- A demonstrated ability to protect highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorties, present information in a professional manner and work with all
- Proven personal initiative and follow through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills and diplomacy when dealing with people.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and willingness to help all members of
Desired Experience :
Potential Career Path from this position :
- Experience with running reports in Business Objects
- Experience with Org Plus
- Division HR ASP
- Customer Service experience.
Note: This job posting will expire on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 5:00pm EST.
- Other division or corporate ASP positions
It is the policy of The Kroger Co. to provide equal opportunity for all applicants for employment
Kroger - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -